Thursday, December 01, 2005

 
Justin Bond (Kiki of Kiki and Herb) is a genius so are Readers Wifes. This colaboration is twisted and delisious, thanks to GBOTBAAKATAFKAKB for turning me on to more great music. Bitch at the Brits is the must have track, you can get it from Amazon UK hear taste of it here...
Stupid, pushy and needy Christ! you people are greedy Your eyes are big, your mind is small You're the goddamn queen of nothing-at-all Get a mobile phone, a bright red car Car! Phone! Phone! Car!

Comments:
HEY CORNY! I TOO AM A HUMUNGOLOID FAN OF JUSTIN.KIKI & HERB WERE IN MY SIGHTS FOR A LAVISH piece of mind records RELEASE AS WE HAD TO FACE FACTS AND QUIT IT-I'LL SEND YOU SOME OF THOSE-I LOVE EACH RELEASE AS IF THEY WERE MY CHI'REN
 
okay, how cute is it that kenny beans leaves comments on your site?
 
The sporadic appearences by Kennybeans on these so called pages are cherished moments for me. Kenny you know you always have a place to kick off your shoes, put up your feet and get a full body, hot oil rub-down here at A Blog Called Nowhere.
I would LOVE to here some of the stuff your lable put out,
Please to be sending it!
But if and when you get around to it, email me for my new address...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?