Thursday, September 08, 2005

 
When you are right you cannot be too radical: when you are wrong you cannot be too conservative

-Martin Luther King Jr.


I was an Arnold fan before he became Governor of California. I collected muscle magazines from the 70's and 80's that featured him, using pics as references for figures in my work, often changing his body into an amazon or whatever. How could you not be blown away by his body in Pumping Iron, or love him in Terminator, Total recall, the Running Man, and True Lies? He was such a great superhero, too bad he turned out to be just another pandering politico. Here's my analysis of whats going on with the gay marriage bill he's about to Veto; Basically he's an giant dickweed for selling out the gay vote in California which helped put him into office, also a WIMP for bowing down to the conservatives whose asses he thinks he must lick so to get re-elected which probably won't happen anyway because his approval rating is at an all time low and polls in California show that he wouldn't get re-elected if he tried.

Comments:
I would rather see him re-erected....
 
Arnie doesn't have to lick my ass to get my vote - but I wouldn't complain if he did. I have always thought governors are more or less figure-heads. Is that true in CA? I know it is in TX (the lt. gov. has more power than the gov.).
 
I dunno about figure-heads, I know Arnold has the power to veto a breakthrough bill that would afford gay people the right to legal unions.
 
Interesting interview with Ahnold Swarzfucker...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html
 
thanks CJ, congrats on your show and thank you for posting a pic of Tootsie, that absafrickenlutely rules
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?