Friday, July 08, 2005

 

StudioPlaylist


My assistants and I in the studio
Originally uploaded by Corncub.
The Magic Numbers
The Cribs
Do Me Bad Things
Special Needs
The Longcut
The Ordinary Boys
The Rakes
9 Black Alps

Every week you gentle readers send me giant sacks of mail asking why I've stopped reviewing live shows lately. It's partly because the bands I like are in England doing all the big festivals, party cause I've got hearing loss and the ear doctor says ixnay the loud musicay.
9 Black Alps are playing the Coney Island Siren Fest on the 16th at 1:30 plus other good bands, it's outside so it wont be as loud so I'm thinking I'll be there. Also it's free.
-Thanks for the new shipment Keith

Comments:
best regards, nice info » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?