Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

No Rats Asses Shall be Given Here


leipzig 2
Originally uploaded by Corncub.
I will no longer give rats-asses about the Leipzig School. Lady Cub and I drove up to Mass MoCA to see the Leipzig School painting show (we missed the show at Boesky last fall) and shleped around cavernous galleries asking "where the bloody hells the beef" to anyone who'd listen. Ignored by all, my sullen condemnations floated up to the rafters and lodged themselfs there where they will stay for the next 100 years. If you stand in the main gallery at Mass MoCA and are very quite, you can hear my soft yet annoied assessments. It was a modest sized show which bummed my stone, after 4 hours in the car and a accidental detour to Troy New York, I was hoping for a bit more. The Neo Rauschs were ok the rest of it, eh.
Can't remember who painted this, what looks like a computer gererated landscape, I think its Martin Kobe. I think it's called "I'm Living in Dullsville". David Schnell paints lifeless people in drab interiors, whatever. Also where were the Liepzig chicks, they couldn't throw one girl in? In another gallery, I really enjoyed Mark Dion's super cool birdhouse and the birds, they were loving it, they were all very chirpy and cute.

Comments:
i have to ask, bummed your stone?
 
HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE OF "BUMMED MY STONE" TAKEN FROM http://www.majorityreportradio.com/weblog/archives/001007.php
MAKE OF IT WAHT YOU WILL....


From History of The World Part I

Dole Office Clerk: Occupation? Comicus: Stand up philosopher. Dole Office Clerk: What? Comicus: Stand up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension. Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a BULLSHIT artist! *

yes miss anne kitty came down and i learned that no one in the world rescues cats from trees - not even animal control - really bummed my stone.

kingfish - well...minnie thinks her ear is fine, so she wants to come out of her room now - but if i let her out she'll run back up the hill and fight with spider (her archrival at the neighbors house)
 
that was thorough, thankyou.
 
Mark you don't have a magic stone that sometimes gets bummed? huh.
http://www.mysticconvergence.com/store/view_product.php?product=CV-RX4000
 
Why yes I do. I just never had name for it. From this day forward, I'll know when my stones are bummed!
 
I'm pretty sure the piece you've posted is by David Schell, not the other guy. Your title seems right.

I think I'm going to see that show in a couple weeks.
 
MASS MoCA has posted all summer performing arts events @ www.massmoca.org - Good stuff!

Also, the new exhibit Ahistoric Occasion will be open May 27!
 
Great work!
[url=http://udtkglwg.com/geam/exhb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zpywmcah.com/kevz/xthj.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Well done!
http://udtkglwg.com/geam/exhb.html | http://vvycmviy.com/idxb/pfzm.html
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?