Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Pizza Smoking Joint


Pizza smoking Joint
Originally uploaded by Corncub.
Ms. Corncub and I are off to LA for a few days so won't post again until Monday. This lil'gem of a painting should tie you ove till then. I got this from a Bard MFA student last summer. I lost track of him and can't remember his name, but our researchers are on it...
I'm sorry I'll be missing this event:
FRIDAY, APRIL 8TH,
MIX FESTIVAL LTTR! 9 pm
Anthology Film Archives

This program brings together recent pieces by contemporary artists. Some titles include: Now (1973) by Lynda Benglis, Mock Rock (2004) by Ulrike Mueller, and YoYo Gang by G.B. Jones!! The program will end with the premiere of a new collaboration by Wynne Greenwood (of Tracy and
the Plastics) and our beloved K8 Hardy, titled New Report. Greenwood and Hardy create their own feminist news channel, exploring utopic and banal journalistic
endeavors. Have a great weekend,
-Toodles

Comments:
does this pizza eat pizza when it gets the munchies?
 
Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice
 
That's my friggin' painting! One of the bardies emailed this link to me. And you still owe me a piece of art in exchange... especially since Amra is pissed that I gave that to you in the first place!

Pat Palermo
(hotpalermo@msn.com)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?