Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

Went CD shopping today...

I haven't listened to it all yet. Here's what I got: Manic Street Preachers -Everything must go Bloc party -Silent Alarm Robbers on High Street -Tree City The Ponys -Laced With Romance Death Disco LTD -The Club Soundtrack Bionic Breaks Roots Manuva -Awfully Deep Fierce girl -What makes a feirce Girl Ash -Girl From Mars Louis XIV -Illegal Tender Also I bought a mystery single called "The Pineapple Song(turn Around and Let Me See)", It looks cheesy. I have no idea what it is but I love the title... I have the Ponys playing right now, it sounds great. I heard the NYT's gave them a shit review, what do those beanflickers know... Roots Manurva's new CD, Awfully Deep is amazing UK Hip Hop. I'm not a giant Hip Hop fan but this shit is ace. Bloc Party, hum, jury's out on this one... I want to like it but then at times the lead singers voice makes me want to tear my skin off... Louis XIV is amazing! This band from San Diego are forgiven for faking a british accent, they RAWK! Keith B said he thinks they are mysoginists but I can't make out their lyrics well enough to tell... Listen to their new CD Illegal Tender here: http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6819351&style=music&frm=lk_radioio I'm off to Amy Steiners house to work on our Zine "Ridikeulous" and will try to see if I can get into the sold out Ian Brown show later at Webster Hall. I HATE that crap-ass venue, but Ian Brown's new CD, Solarized, is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Run out and Buy it!!! You'll thank me later. It'll make my top CD's of 2005 for sure. I'll do my first concert review tomorrow if I get in to the show...

Comments:
Thanks for the hook up in regards to Roots Manuva...great chip shop, hip hop, dub and a lil reggae all mixed into one. Kee 'em comin!
 
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
 
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
 
Hi!
Intresting whats think your car? immo OBD Code Reader
alfa romeo wire motor alfa romeo filter buyers
alfa romeo pressure gauge veedub sponsorship panasonic

alfa romeo equipment automobiles
alfa romeo starter motor prior test
alfa romeo instruction ремонт авто


Thank you!
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
 
i honestly enjoy your posting taste, very unique.
don't quit and also keep writing due to the fact that it just well worth to follow it,
impatient to browse far more of your stories, thanks!
 
Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, wish look audacious in the direction of more cognate articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my favourite topic to read.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?